Monday, May 4, 2009

What a change?!?

This weekend Trevor went to have a special time getting spoiled with attention by his aunt and uncle, leaving us not only missing him, but also with just 3 children! Just? Yes, Just! When we adopted siblings over a year ago, we doubled overnight. We've never had JUST 3 kids before. Never having experienced the joy of JUST 3 children, I guess I just assumed that once you are out numbered it hardly makes a difference, because honestly, I've had more than my four and I hardly notice. So, I just expected that with loss of the oldest, most independent of the brood that really life would not feel very different aside from missing him. Boy, was I wrong! What a difference it makes! From shopping to bath time to going to church it was just easier (not better - I can't imagine life without my Trevor!)...just easier, smoother, faster...

1 comment:

  1. Totally random and kind of last minute.... but would you be up for an adoptive mom's get-away weekend at the Ocean next weekend (May 15-17). Natalie Teabo had been working on organizing it.... and as I write this I'm thinking that she may have already emailed you about this. But.... thought I'd through it out there to ya. I know getting away for a full weekend is tough... but I at least wanted to ask. :)

    ReplyDelete