Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fall

We have had the most beautiful weather, and for that I'm thankful. After the amazing summer we've had I was just sure I'd be out on the soccer field in the pouring rain all fall... but it hasn't been the case at all! Sure last week was a bit windy and a touch chilly but dry!

The problem with the great weather is that I want to soak it up and appreciate it! BUT, the list of inside to-do's keeps growing and growing and growing... and I'm actually kind of excited about the rains coming and being stuck in the house! Sure, I'm hoping for more time to read by the fire with a great cup of tea, to sit and visit with friends, to play games and read books with my kiddos, and to perhaps do better at blogging (gasp!). However, I'm itching to set up new systems of organization (something I love doing), purging old junk (another fave!), and even cleaning.

Now, remind me of this post as fall turns to winter and I'm complaining about the cold (and hopefully not much snow) and how I have cabin fever and being stuck in the house is driving me crazy. I KNOW those days of wanting to get out will come - but for now - I'm looking forward to a few good rainy days - time enough to catch up and enjoy all the things I love about fall...

No comments:

Post a Comment