Monday, February 2, 2009

A Household of Budding Thespians

Apparently, I'm raising a household of thespians....


There is Trevor. He can memorize a line, a scene, a book, a show - a whole movie upon first look. There's a skill that would come in handy for an actor! He does everything in full animation - he's always a little over the top - perhaps he's best suited more for children's programming or musicals.

There is BJ. This kid should get an academy award. He's turned life into a drama and he's downright convincing at times. His latest performance was telling us his brother so damaged his arm he couldn't move it -- he stuck to the story (about 17 hours!) complete with wincing and additional drama "Mom, help, I can't... buckle my seat belt, put on my shirt, go to school etc etc." I fell for it. Mind you, I was skeptical, but what's a mom to do when her baby hurts? That is, I fell for it until I snuck up on him in the next room watching him play perfectly fine - holding his whole body weight with said arm, no less. Nice... just call me sucker!

Easton, he's got some diversity as an actor. He can do comedy as he can't help but laugh and be silly, especially when its inappropriate. His red faced anger can match no one out there - put that in your next drama! He's certainly all about the action flick, since the boy is non-stop energy. His scream can rival his sister's, and that's saying something...perfect for your next horror movie. This kid can do it all!

Kenzie, she is the ultimate drama queen... nuf said.

And I... I get to direct all this drama, action, comedy, over the top musical theatre every day...

*disclaimer* no, I am not sending resumes out...

No comments:

Post a Comment