Thursday, July 30, 2009

If you can't stand the heat...

... you're out of luck in the Pacific Northwest! I have been sooo cranky because its been so hot! For example, its currently 85 here in the house and its like sweet relief! I've never missed A/C so bad in my life! What happened to my lovely climactic utopia?!

In some shocking good, the summer is going great. Yup - its loud but at least a lot of life happens out doors and that's good because it seems every time I look out in the back yard the 4 have multiplied into oh - well about the whole neighborhood! The kids are having a blast and aren't too sick of each other yet. We've been enjoying camping trips and beach days and all kinds of fun and have lots more in store! Now instead of dreading summer, I'm starting to worry about shifting back into getting everyone up and out and on schedule again in the fall -- but at least we have another packed out month of summer left!

No comments:

Post a Comment